Organization and "Front Group" names used by the TM movement
- World Government of the Age of Enlightenment
- World Plan Executive Council - U.S. (WPEC-US) - umbrella organization for the movement's activities in the United States.
- International Meditation Society - listed on brochures as "an Educational Service of World Plan Executive Council".
- Students International Meditation Society
- American Association for Ideal Education - copyright holder on recent brochures (1991)
- Spiritual Regeneration Movement Foundation (1959)
- Age of Enlightenment Press
- MIU Press
Schools - Colleges - Universities
- Maharishi International University (Fairfield, Iowa, USA) - accredited by the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools.
Organizations based at MIU:
- Institute for Law, Consciousness and the Science of Creative Intelligence (1979)
- Institute of World Leadership (1983)
- Institute for Science, Technology, and Public Policy
- Maharishi Institute of Management
- MIU College of Natural Law - the now defunct college based in Washington, DC;
was licensed by the DC Educational Institution Licensure Commission, according to an MIU brochure (1982).
- Maharishi European Research University, Seelisberg, Switzerland
- alleged to be a few desks in the movement's hotel there
- Maharishi University of Natural Law, Mentmore Towers, Buckinghamshire England - is officially unrecognized.
- Maharishi Vedic University - A corporate entity that has no campus, no course catalogue and no students.
- Maharishi Ayur-Vedic University - is a heading in MIU's gopher server, status unknown.
- Maharishi School of the Age of Enlightenment, Age of Enlightenment School
- Elementary and secondary schools for grades K-12 in Fairfield and Washington, DC.
Centers / Informal Groups / Etc.
- Capital of the Age of Enlightenment, World Plan Center - the local TM center.
- Ideal Village Council
- Sidha Village
- Association of Executive Governors
- Global Television, Inc. - Former owner of KSCI(TV), Channel 18, San Bernadino (Los Angeles), CA
For-profit Corporations and Projects
- Maharishi Ayur-Veda Products Inc, Lancaster, Massachusetts, USA.
- Maharishi Heaven on Earth Development Corporation
- American City Project
- Natural Law Party
- Maharishi European Council of Natural Law Parties
Back to MINet Home Page
Archive Maintainer: Mike Doughney